Home > Insulated Glass Packages
Insulated Glass Packages
combines multi-layer low-emissivity (Low-E) glass and argon gas, along with the PPG Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System, to achieve the ENERGY STAR® rating for energy savings.
- The Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System features a unique, one-piece metal alloy, U-channel design that creates a powerful thermal barrier to reduce conducted heat loss through the window. Its sealed, one-piece construction makes Intercept spacers stronger and better at retaining insulating gas than many conventional designs. Intercept is nearly 25% more effective than a traditional metal spacer at the edge of the glass unit.
combines the same components of BarrierXP but with a Foam Spacer System.
- The Foam Spacer System is unique in its patented design. By combining a structural foam spacer with a seal of hot melt butyl to create a non-conductive edge, the non-metal Foam Spacer System eliminates any metal-to-glass contact, thereby increasing the edge of the glass temperatures by more than 16°-which is over 60% more energy efficient than a traditional metal spacer.
is a precision-engineered, triple-glazed insulated unit that features two panes of Low-E glass and two chambers of argon gas.
- This three-paned system takes energy savings and thermal performance to a higher level, achieving 70% more energy efficient than a standard double-paned unit.*
- In terms of solar heat gain coefficient, BarrierXP TG2 will outperform the standard clear insulated glass unit by as much as 56%.
provides exceptional solar control and thermal insulation without compromising the view. This innovative glass system combines Low-E glass with a third metallic, vacuum-deposition layer to selectively filter out the sun's penetrating heat and destructive UV rays. The third layer of protection makes BarrierXPsc one of the most effective glass systems for achieving solar control, outperforming many soft-coat Low-E glass products that typically feature just two layers of Low-E.
- Diminishes the sun's solar radiation by over 275% compared to a clear insulated glass unit.
- Reduces UV rays by over 900% compared to a clear insulated glass unit.
- Shields the home from solar heat gain and damaging ultraviolet light, while providing a visible transmittance that's only 25% less than a clear insulated glass unit.
Many BarrierXP insulated glass units achieve the ENERGY STAR program rating for energy savings. Ask your Revere Sales Representative for more information about BarrierXP insulated glass packages.
*Based on center of glass (COG).